Welcome to San Juan Animal League
San Juan Animal League is a non-profit, all-volunteer animal welfare organization located in Farmington, New Mexico. Dedicated to the welfare of companion animals in San Juan County, we work to:
- Improve companion animal health by providing low-cost vaccinations
- Reduce overpopulation through public education and affordable spay and neuter
- End euthanasia of healthy, adoptable pets by decreasing births and increasing successful adoptions
We are financed by annual memberships, donations, grants and the proceeds of SJAL Vaccination Clinics
You can automatically donate to San Juan Animal League if you shop on Amazon Smile this holiday season. Use the link below and select SJAL as the charitable organization you wish to support . We will receive .05% of every dollar you spend. Thanks!
- Vaccination Clinics – 2017 Schedule & Information
- Affordable Spay and Neuter – Cat and Dog Appointments Available Weekly
- Emergency Assistance – Have a pet emergency? We may be able to help
- Feral Cat Management – Have neighborhood cats? We can help
Looking out for the animals of San Juan County, New Mexico
Why does San Juan Animal League advocate for spay/ neuter of pets?
It’s hard to fathom but just one unaltered female dog and her offspring can produce 67,000 puppies in only six years. In seven years, one unaltered female cat and her offspring can produce an incredible 370,000 kittens. Watch the animated clip below.